Posted February 28, 2018
The Life After Fifty Lottery launched on November 1st! There are only 3,000 tickets to be sold for a GRAND PRIZE of $10,000!
TO BUY TICKETS BY PHONE:
(519) 254-1108 (After hours, leave your name and number on X113 to place an order)
TO ORDER ON-LINE:
Email us with your name and phone number and we will contact you to place your ticket order: email@example.com
Life After Fifty Lottery - Rules
- A maximum of 3,000 (three thousand) consecutively numbered tickets will be available for sale. Sales will begin on November 1, 2017 and continue until 4:30 p.m., January 31st, 2018.
- Each ticket will be sold for $20 each or 3 for $50.
- All draws will be held at 635 McEwan Ave. Windsor, at 12 noon each Friday in February 2018.
- Prizes totaling $15,600 are to be awarded through random draws (outline attached).
- Gift Certificate prizes are awarded as-is and are not redeemable for cash.
- Winning raffle tickets will be placed back in the container for further draws in the raffle.
- Winners’ names will be published on the agency website, Facebook page and on bulletin boards, and distributed via e-mail blasts.
- Centres for Seniors Windsor shall be responsible for awarding prizes and making all reasonable efforts to contact prize winners by telephone, mail and/or e-mail.
- Any prizes that are not claimed shall be secured or placed in safekeeping for a period of six(6) months from the date of the draw. If, at that time, the prize has still not been claimed, the prize shall be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
- A neutral third party shall be asked to draw each winning ticket.
- No person under the age of 18 will be allowed to purchase a ticket.
- Tickets must be purchased within the Province of Ontario.