Be a part of it...
Adults age 50+ may become members of Life After Fifty.
As a member, you may participate in any of our exciting programs and events that take place at both our West Side Centre and at our East Side Centre. Additional fees may be applied for specific programs/workshops. Some programs/workshops may require pre-registration.
Membership is available at Reception or the Membership Clerk’s office. Your membership is valid for 1 FULL year and is renewable on your anniversary date. For further information please contact our Membership Clerk.
Annual Membership fee: $150
Payment Options Include: Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) $12.50/ month
- Going away for the Winter? Members who sign up for PAD have the option to go on "hiatus" - let us know when you'll be gone and you won't be charged for those months!
Benefits of Membership:
There are several great reasons to join Life After Fifty and become a member!
- Membership entitles you to participate in any program at either of our two locations.
- Membership entitles you to reduced rates on programs and services.
- Membership connects you with a vibrant, active community with a warm and friendly atmosphere.
All Life After Fifty members will receive a parking permit upon purchasing their membership. The parking permit provides access to the parking lots at both locations.
How do I Become a Member?
Membership can be taken out at any time throughout the year. It is as simple as:
- Picking up an application form at either of our two locations, OR, printing the application form from our website.
- the PDF form is designed to be printed on 81/2 x 14 (legal) paper. If you print on regular 81/2 x 11 paper your forms will come out in multiple pages.
- Along with the membership form, there is also a Code of Conduct, payment plan options and a new member survey (total of 8 pages)
- It was designed to print 2-sided, so there are blank pages in the document.
- Completing the membership application form and submitting it to either of our two locations.
- Paying your membership dues.
Renewing Your Membership
You will receive information on how to renew your membership as your annual renewal date approaches (your annual renewal date is based on your membership start date). Membership renewals can be completed at either of our two locations.
Membership renewals only apply to those who pay their membership fees in full each year. Those members who are signed up for Pre-Authorized Debit will not need to renew - just give us 60 days notice if you decide to cancel your membership for any reason.
Click here to review the:
Not a Member?
Other Ways to Participate:
FREE One Week Trials!
Adults age 50+ can sign up for a FREE
one week trial of LAF. Try out some of the different programs and activities at both our East & West Side Centres. Come experience
Life After Fifty!
Everyone one is welcome to join us for coffee or lunch at the Life After Fifty Cafe.
West Side Centre - Cafe information.
East Side Centre - Cafe information.
Lasalle Civic Center - Cafe information
Special Events & Workshops
Adults age 50+ are welcome to attend the various Special Events & Workshops
offered at either LAF location. (Price per event/ workshop varies.)
Day Passes at LAF
Day passes are available for $5
at both LAF locations. Stay all day and enjoy the activities, classes, and the best of all – the camaraderie.
Both LAF centres are equipped with computer labs with desktop computers, internet, laptop accessibility and printer/scanner services. Computer volunteers are available during certain days/ times to assist you with your computer questions. Computer lab is accessible to the public at a cost of $5 per drop in or free with paid membership
Computer 1 on 1
Non- members are welcome to come out and try a 1 on 1 computer session
with one of our knowledgeable computer volunteers. Come with a specific topic you would like assistance with and our volunteers will do their best to help you. You may bring your own laptop /tablet or learn on one of the computers at the LAF centre. Each session is $5. Currently only available at the ESC.