Life After Fifty is recruiting volunteers!
Want to help? The work of Life After Fifty depends heavily on the generosity of volunteers. Help make a difference in the lives of seniors in Windsor and Essex County. There are many ways in which you can contribute. If you’re interested in volunteering please call or email our volunteer coordinator Heather: email@example.com
or 519-254-1108 ext 132.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
- Bingo Volunteers
- Telephone Assurance Callers
- Connect, Chat + LAF (SCWW - Telephone Program) Host
Click here for more information on the above roles at Life After Fifty.
Volunteering at Life After Fifty...
Lifer After Fifty relies on the help of volunteers in every aspect of the Centres' life.
For anyone with spare time on their hands and a willingness to help others, the Centres can offer many rewarding volunteer opportunities. You don't need to be over the age of 50 to help.
Want to volunteer on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly, occasionally)?
We may have a position just for you!
What you can expect:
- the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping someone
- the opportunity to share a special skill or talent
- the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends
- the opportunity to do as much, or as little, as you like