Currently Recruiting Volunteers for the LAF CAFE
Purpose: To serve prepared food items to LaSalle Town Hall visitors, clean service area, process food purchases, possibly some light food prep.
Schedule and Commitment:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Be the friendly face of LAF in LaSalle
- Maintain cleanliness of café
- Adhere to Board of Health regulations and LAF policies and procedures
- Processing of purchases
Skills and Experience:
- 2 or 4 hour shifts
- Monday - Friday
- 10:00am - 12:00pm + 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Ability to work alone
- Experience with cash
- Excellent customer service
- Good problem solving skills
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
Currently Recruiting Friendly Visiting Volunteers
Volunteering at Life After Fifty...
Lifer Afte Fifty relies on the help of volunteers in every aspect of the Centres' life.
For anyone with spare time on their hands and a willingness to help others, the Centres can offer many rewarding volunteer opportunities.
Want to volunteer on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly, occasionally)?
We may have a position just for you!
What you can expect:
- the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping someone
- the opportunity to share a special skill or talent
- the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends
- the opportunity to do as much, or as little, as you like
Volunteer Opportunities at LAF:
- Class Instructor/ Leader (health & fitness, creative arts)
- Special Events/ Event Planning Committees
- Clerical/ Receptionist
- Kitchen (food prep, clean up)
- Basic Computer Instructor
- Reducing Isolation- (phone buddies, friendly visiting)
Print out a Volunteer Application Form and submit it to either LAF location.
OR pick up an application form from either LAF location today!
Contact us below with any questions you may have!
Our Volunteer Coordinator is looking forward to meeting you!