Life After Fifty is funded by a variety of sources including fundraising activities.
All funds raised help LAF continue to offer programs & membership at an affordable rate, and ensure that the valuable services that we offer are accessible to all older adults in our community.
All donations will help offset the cost of running programs, and help keep the programs & services that Life After Fifty offers affordable for all seniors in our community.
Questions or Comments? Contact:
Joyce Nixon, Executive Director
Phone: (519) 254—1108 ext. 121 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Life After Fifty Lottery!
Friday, February 7th, 2020
Lottery Draw – 12:00pm
West Side Centre 635 McEwan Ave
- $500.00 Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Card - Bonnie Burian #0147
- $200.00 Just Jeff’s Gift Card - Rachelle Flynn #0672
- $200.00 Just Jeff’s Gift Card - Judy Westfall #0966
Friday, February 14th, 2020
Lottery Draw - 12:00pm
West Side CEntre 635 McEwan Ave
Life After Fifty Lottery Rules
On Sale: November 1, 2019 – February 5, 2020 3:00 p.m.
- $1000.00 Cash Prize - Wendy Davies #0280
- $200.00 Just Jeff's Gift Card - Micheline Rawlins #0901
- $200.00 Just Jeff's Gift Card - Irene East #0106
Grand Prize: $10,000 Cash - Draw Date: Friday February 28, 2020
Second Prize: $2,500 Cash - Draw Date: Friday February 21, 2020
Third Prize: $1,000 Cash - Draw Date: Friday February 14, 2020
Fourth Prize: $500 Gift Certificate to Shoppers Drug Mart – Draw Date: Friday February 7, 2020
Extra Draws Every Friday: Two $200 Gift Certificates to Just Jeff’s Gourmet Express
- A maximum of 2,000 (two thousand) consecutively numbered tickets will be available for sale. Sales will begin on November 1, 2019 and continue until 3:00 p.m., February 5, 2020
- Each ticket will be sold for $20 each or 3 for $50.
- All draws will be held at 635 McEwan Ave. Windsor, at 12 noon each Friday in February 2020.
- Prizes totaling $15,600 are to be awarded through random draws (outline above).
- Gift Certificate prizes are awarded as presented and are not redeemable for cash.
- Winning raffle tickets will be placed back in the container for further draws in the raffle.
- Winners’ names will be published on the agency website, Facebook page and on bulletin boards, and distributed via e-mail blasts.
- Life After Fifty shall be responsible for awarding prizes and making all reasonable efforts to contact prize winners by telephone, mail and/or e-mail.
- Any prizes that are not claimed shall be secured or placed in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw. If, at that time, the prize has still not been claimed, the prize shall be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
- A neutral third party shall be asked to draw each winning ticket.
- No person under the age of 18 will be allowed to purchase or redeem a ticket.
- Tickets must be purchased within the Province of Ontario.