LAF is designed as a membership-based
recreation centre for adults age 50+ in Windsor, Ontario & Essex County.
At Life After Fifty, we believe that it is always the right time to invest in yourself!
We offer fitness classes, social activities, learning and volunteer opportunities, and much more to active living adults.
Be well. Be fit. Be social!
Free One Week Passes are available at either of our two convenient locations :
- our West Side Centre located at McEwan Ave. & Wyandotte St. W,
(Behind the Shoppers Drug Mart at Wyandotte & Campbell - By the University of Windsor)
- and our East Side Centre located within the WFCU Centre
(Community Centre Entrance).
Visit us today and experience
Life After Fifty!
Life After Fifty also offers valuable outreach services to those older adults in our community who may struggle with poverty, isolation or immobility. Our support services
are designed to increase independence and provide social contact and assurance.
Life After Fifty (LAF) is a non-profit organization and a registered charity in Windsor-Essex. Click here to learn more about our Proud Funded Partners
Click here to donate and support Life After Fifty!
What We Offer...
- A large array of programs, classes, activities and workshops suited for people of all interests to promote recreational, social, physical, mental well-being and active living.
- Affordable Annual Memberships - access programs from both the East & West End locations. .
- Individual Program Fees for those who are interested in a class/ program or two, but not a full membership.
- Community Support Services including Transportation Services, Friendly Visiting, Foot Care and Home Maintenance.
- A Café at our McEwan location, which provides nutritious meals Monday to Friday for lunch, and Monday to Thursday for dinner
(Please note: There will be no dinner service during the summer months when the West Side Centre is operating on Summer Hours.).
- Special Events, Educational Presentations, Day Trips and more!
- Volunteer opportunities to stay involved and active, including program leadership, food prep, drivers, special events, clerical and much more!