Life After Fifty - Who We Are
LAF is designed as a membership-based recreation centre for adults age 50+.
We promote active, healthy living and provide multiple opportunities for older adults in our community to improve mental & physical well-being through fun & interesting educational and social programs.
Free One Week Passes are available at either of our two convenient locations – our West Side Centre located at McEwan Ave. & Wyandotte St. W, and our East Side Centre located within the WFCU Centre (Community Centre Entrance). Visit us today and experience Life After Fifty!
Life After Fifty also offers valuable outreach services to those older adults in our community who may struggle with poverty, isolation or immobility. Our support services are designed to increase independence and provide social contact and assurance.
Life After Fifty (LAF) is a non-profit organization and a registered charity in Windsor-Essex.
What We Offer...
· A large array of programs, classes, activities and workshops suited for people of all interests to promote recreational, social, physical, mental well-being and active living.
· Affordable Annual Memberships.
· Individual Program Fees for non-members.
· Community Support Services including Transportation Services, Friendly Visiting, Foot Care and Home Maintenance.
· A Café at our McEwan location, which provides nutritious meals Monday to Friday for lunch, and Monday to Thursday for dinner.
· Special Events, Educational Presentations, Day Trips and more!
· Volunteer opportunities to stay involved and active, including program leadership, food prep, drivers, special events, clerical and much more.
For information on winning ticket numbers - click here