Posted September 15, 2023
There are still a limited number of spaces available for Vendors at the upcoming BE WELL EXPO!
Saturday, September 30th 2023 from 9 am– 2pm
Location: Arbor Memorial, Victoria Greenlawn
- Adult sports leagues
- Adult fashions
- Local fitness options (Yoga studios, Personal trainers, etc.)
- Social activities (Hobby classes, coffee shops, etc.)
- Wellness vendors (crystals, soaps, candles, etc.)
- Wellness service providers (massage, reiki, etc.)
- Medical supplies (Walking poles, orthotic inserts, etc.)
- Local non-profit organizations offering wellness support services
1525 Hwy ON-#3
Interested? Contact Caitlin Shanahan at email@example.com
Some important info to take note of:
What is the Deadline to be a Vendor or a Sponsor?:
What is the Cost to be a Vendor?
- Thursday, September 14th is the final deadline to be included in the Be Well Resource Guide.
- After this date, we can accept a limited number of vendors as per space availability (you will not be listed in the Guide).
- $75 for for-profit businesses
- $35 for non-profit organizations
- $15 for access to electricity (additional fee)
- $0 for ‘BWE Sponsors’
- (FREE for attendees to enter.)
Payment is due in full by Saturday, September 30th, 2023.
Hours of the Event
Saturday 9am – 2pm. Please plan to staff your booth for the full duration of the event.
Friday night 4pm-7pm and/or 8:30am-9am Saturday.
Saturday after event from 2-3pm.
How Many People are Expected to Attend the Expo?
- As this is the first event of its kind, it is difficult to predict attendance.
- Based on our reach, marketing efforts and what is offered, we are aiming for 200 guests (although we are not able to guarantee any minimum number of guests).
- All vendors are encouraged to promote the event by means of social media and word of mouth to help increase attendance.