Posted January 31, 2019Life After Fifty Lottery Rules
On Sale: November 1, 2018 – January 31, 2019, 3:00 p.m.
Grand Prize: $10,000 Cash - Draw Date: Friday February 22, 2019
Second Prize: $2,500 Cash - Draw Date: Friday February 15, 2019
Third Prize: $1,000 Cash - Draw Date: Friday February 8, 2019
Fourth Prize: $500 Gift Certificate to Shoppers Drug Mart – Draw Date: Friday February 1, 2019
Extra Draws Every Friday: Two $200 Gift Certificates to Just Jeff’s Gourmet Express
Please Gamble Responsibly
- A maximum of 2,000 (two thousand) consecutively numbered tickets will be available for sale. Sales will begin on November 1, 2018 and continue until 3:00 p.m., January 31st, 2019.
- Each ticket will be sold for $20 each or 3 for $50.
- All draws will be held at 635 McEwan Ave. Windsor, at 12 noon each Friday in February 2019.
- Prizes totaling $15,600 are to be awarded through random draws (outline above).
- Gift Certificate prizes are awarded as presented and are not redeemable for cash.
- Winning raffle tickets will be placed back in the container for further draws in the raffle.
- Winners’ names will be published on the agency website, Facebook page and on bulletin boards, and distributed via e-mail blasts.
- Centres for Seniors Windsor shall be responsible for awarding prizes and making all reasonable efforts to contact prize winners by telephone, mail and/or e-mail.
- Any prizes that are not claimed shall be secured or placed in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw. If, at that time, the prize has still not been claimed, the prize shall be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
- A neutral third party shall be asked to draw each winning ticket.
- No person under the age of 18 will be allowed to purchase or redeem a ticket.
- Tickets must be purchased within the Province of Ontario.