Date of Event: October 01, 2022
Date Ending: October 02, 2022
It has been a difficult 2 and a half years for us all.
For Seniors, it has been particularly challenging as many were isolated for long periods of time. Many lost friends and family. They may not have lost people directly to Covid, but we were not able to come together to celebrate important lives lost.
Seniors were so strong through all of this stress, fear and loneliness.
I hope you will join Life After Fifty on October 1st as we provide an afternoon inspired by the resiliency of our Seniors. The event will bring us together as we move forward in an Autumn and Winter that still hold so many unknowns. This is a time for sharing and celebrating strength. I hope to see you there.
- Lynn Calder, Life After Fifty Executive Director
Danielle Campo McLeod
(local Paralympian + inspiration for resiliency)
- Drew Dilkens (Windsor Mayor)
- Colleen Campo (former CMHA Bereavement Specialist)
- Mary Ann Mulhern (former Windsor Poet Laureate)
- Theresa Sims (Windsor's first Indigenous Storyteller)
- Entertainment by: Silver Ambassadors Band (Concert Band from Life After Fifty)